Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FreeWHT Novice
    Angry
    hi every body
    it just about 07x.net
    at first thay say its without ad (i know this site here) then they say 1 ad and now they put 5 ad (at bottom of each box) in my site
    i use this hosting because it was without any ad i upload and install all of my site and now they say its have 1 ad !?
    why don't you say this at first ?!!!!!

plz Someone Help What do i do now ?!

Can someone help me to tranfer my site to other hosting service ?!
    Last edited by KuJoe; 03-01-2009 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Merging

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Expert
    07x.net was sold, and the new owner wishes to put advertisements on it. To transfer your site, download a backup of your files either through ftp or the control panel, and export a backup of any mySQL you may have. Then, do the reverse at a new host (upload the files, import in phpmyadmin).

FreeWHTastic!
    Yes, it is true, 07x.net was sold to a new owner. I started it as an ad-free host, but the new owner chose to place ads.
    Unlimited Free Hosting - get yours today!

5. Sponsored Links
    You are not allowed to advertise your services outside of the advertising forum. Further posts advertising your service will receive infractions.

FreeWHTastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by KuJoe View Post
    You are not allowed to advertise your services outside of the advertising forum. Further posts advertising your service will receive infractions.
    It wasn't too clear, as no one in this thread is advertising anyway... Who are you talking to?
    Unlimited Free Hosting - get yours today!

I removed all the posts in question. It seems like they were mostly new users with 1-2 posts just looking to advertise their services.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend313 View Post
    hi every body
    it just about 07x.net
    at first thay say its without ad (i know this site here) then they say 1 ad and now they put 5 ad (at bottom of each box) in my site
    i use this hosting because it was without any ad i upload and install all of my site and now they say its have 1 ad !?

Well I will say that you request for a free hosting site as per your requirement on Free hosting forum without Ads. and I think you will get some offers. Then simply transfer your data on that site. That will be the most easiest way to transfer your site.

strange, i have an 07x account for testing purpose, and i have no ads at all

i looked into the code and at the bottom some stats and ads code is added but the the ads is within a div with display set to none, so invisible

FreeWHT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend313 View Post
    hi every body
    it just about 07x.net

Hi there,

If you click this link you should find many quality web hosting providers with no forced ads on user accounts. Transferring your website to a new hosting provider will not be difficult at all.
    Rock Solid Web Hosting
    http://www.365-************

Hahaha nice one, but since that host was sold, the new owner can do whatever he wants with it, he paid money after all