Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FreeWHT Regular
    Wink Another one from me...
    Hello guys,
    I would like you to meet another one of my Project:

Project: Bookathon

Started our work from yesterday... so what do you think? You can also join us for our cause!

Any criticism is accepted and also one thing, this one is also CDN powered, so don't complain that its loading slow... I cant do anything...

2. Sponsored Links
    Pretty fast comparing to other one lolz. Nice theme. Is it custom made? Love the intro. Forum needs a better theme as it doesnt go with the looks

FreeWHT Regular
    nope... this theme is also from Gavick...

5. Sponsored Links
    Nice choice then i must say! Even though i cant seem to find the idea of how to use the site or for what. Open source book??? Hmm.
    Try to integrate the theme of vb with your site. May be a frameless integration? May be some forumscript like kuena? or fireboard to make your life easy?

FreeWHT Regular
    Yeah... our Project is to create open-source books for free if you want to download an e-book and for paper-back... you will be needing to pay only our costs (and its a long way to go...)... and why am I using vBulletin? cuz I love this script! else I could've used Kunena or Ninja Board... And I don't think we'll be needing to change the skin... want to keep is "light-weight"...

light-weight hmmm. I thought vb was a heavyweight program by itself lolz

FreeWHT Regular
    vBulletin is damn heavy-weight... I was talking about the skin/theme/template/look

hahha . Kool!

FreeWHT Regular
    Well???
    Can you help me promoting the site? For a noble purpose

I think that the logo is too crisp and does not fit with the feel of the website if that makes sense. I also think that the guy with the sign's is too big! I cannot fit him on my monitor in one piece.