Free Web Hosting Talk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pre-made templates can be a good option if the template design is a good one to begin with and if you customize the design and images to specifically fit your hosting business. Also, I would not buy hosting from a hosting provider that used a pre-made template without making any changes to the template.
    Submit your Free Web Hosts to FreeWebsiteHostingReviews.com
    Download Free Web Hosting Templates from
    FreeWebHostingTemplates.com

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Newbie

It depends on your budget and needs, in all honesty.

If you're a simple blogger sending up posts once in a while, I don't see the point in spending time or money in something that won't see a return in investment.
    On the other hand, a corporate website which really needs to convert visitors into customers, a unique and well developed website would pay for itself.

FreeWHT Newbie

Premade templates are simple, cheap and can be just as effective as anything custom made, so I think that they are the way to go.

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Newbie

In my opinion template designs especially for a hosting company or hosting re seller is a bad ideas, even more when you are dealing with the customers related to dedicated Hosting.

The best option in my option is to go for a custom web design.. this is a bit costly but still a very powerful!

FreeWHT Novice

It depends on the budget, there are some great template designs,which cost a fraction of what a designer would ask to make.On the other hand a custom design gives more prestige to the company,as long as it's designed properly

FreeWHT Newbie

unique makes you more unique and it be flexible to work with.

FreeWHT Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    I've always been a fan of website design, and I've been doing it for a while as a hobby. While I've been working with the design for my web host, I've been looking through a lot of hosts to find inspiration, and I've had both positive and negative experiences

To me, a pre-made template used by tens, or even hundreds of hosts, will decrease the hosts credibility, and make me go somewhere else to get hosting. And it doesn't really matter wether it's a free or premium host. What reliable and trustful host would use a free/cheap pre-made template like so many others, instead of having a designer creating a unique design for them?

So my question is:
    Would you purchase web hosting from a host that uses the same free template that already tens of others hosts are using? Will it affect the hosts credibility? And what kind of template are you using for you web host(free, cheap, unique)?
    If you are a hosting provider, will you go for same template that hundred of others are using? I think you'll say "NO". Everyone looks for uniqueness.

FreeWHT Novice

I don't see problem using pre-made template. I think most of the people don't take decision base on the website design in free hosting service.

FreeWHT Novice

they look like there are 100's of them, but that could be also the same like Joomla or another CMS.
    If you go for 'spread the word' about your company it would not mather, but in the first it could be hard.

But go to fiverr.com and take a look there you can easily have your design changed ;-)

using premade or unique does not effect how good a host is. every host can have the same design but it goes by how good they are.