Free Web Hosting Talk

Thread: Adult Host

FreeWHT Newbie

Default Adult Host

Ok i know that this was asked before and i read all the search result but i want to be sure

I want a host for an adult site that need max 500mb disk and let say 2-3 gb transfer The site will be with movies hd only and the movies hosted in rusia
    I used the iawhost.com service till now but it seams that is over with them the site is down

I want to know if exists a free host for this domain or one with a 1$/month plan

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Elder

You shouldn't have any difficulty finding a free or pay plan with those specs. What's going to come into play though is whether or not the videos are legal, and you own the copyright to them. Of course, it sounds like the videos are going to be hosted elsewhere, but even linking to them (if you are violating copyright) is going to be a big no-no with most hosts.

FreeWHT Newbie

Inded this is a problem i dont have copyright to them, the video is in a rusian server that is accesible to 11000k users

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Elder

A lot of hosts won't touch that. You're probably going to be looking at an offshore host of some kind. Like I said though, your requirements are fairly low, so you shouldn't have any problem finding one that meets those specs.

FreeWHT Newbie

Thx for your time and advice man i will keep looking then