Thread: Billing System

FreeWHT Newbie
    Default Billing System
    ellou!

I make free web hosting company with zPanel (control panel).And for company web site i use Joomla 2.5.Here i have one problem i don't know what i can use for billing system (for free).Can someone help me with this.?

FreeWHT Novice
    If you are looking for a free billing system, you should opt. for an open-source software. Take a look at the following link, though I haven't used any of these, you'd need to carry out a fair amount of research before choosing any one.

Here's the reference I Googled : cio.com.au/article/324595/5_open_source_billing_systems_watch/

FreeWHT Novice
    BoxBilling is a great automated billing system. Try them out! http://www.boxbilling.com

There is also http://whmbill.com/ which is free

FreeWHT Newbie
    I have a zpanel server too and I've yet to have found a way to automate sign ups. I use clientexec but all accounts are activated manually. According to the zpanel folks however, they are working on a WHMCS module. No ETA and it looks like it's going to take some time since it is no where near a priority.

Good panel choice though. Best free one out there in my honest opinion.

Default Billing System
    Hi there.

I just wanted to get a review one some of the better billing systems to use. you see i dont want to make a billing system that is exploitable so my clients are at risk. Can i get a few point of views on what is the best billing system to use with a hosting company.

Thank you

Community Leader
    WHMCS, Blesta, BoxBilling are all fine.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

Community Liaison 2.0
    I am liking Blesta over WHMCS as they still do the owned version of the software

never used Box Billing the only open source one I have used was THT
    Regards
    David
    FWHT Moderator