Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Free Correct you
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Not at all, because such a thing doesn't exist. How do you put "unlimited" RAM into a server that has a limited RAM capacity (as all servers do). How do you get "unlimited" bandwidth, when there are always limitations, be it the NIC, the actual pipe to the server, or even the datacenter. Yes, even the datacenter has a limit to its bandwidth. They don't have "unlimited" bandwidth either. Unlimited is a marketing scam that has been used in the hosting industry (and other industries) for ages, to pull the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting clients who simply don't know better. There is no such thing as unlimited when it comes to hosting...never has been, never will be.
    You got all wrong. Unlimited bandwidth means 95367431640.625 GB / Month and Unlimited Storage means 95367431640.625 GB which is equal to unlimited. I think its better to write unlimited then writing this large value

Community Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by freehostingunlimited View Post
    You got all wrong. Unlimited bandwidth means 95367431640.625 GB / Month and Unlimited Storage means 95367431640.625 GB which is equal to unlimited. I think its better to write unlimited then writing this large value
    Oh, I don't have it wrong at all. You show me any hosting server that can hold 95367431640.625 GB of disk space and provide 95367431640.625 GB worth of transfer. If you think you can, then post a screenshot of your server's drives. Even with the new 10TB drives, you would need over 9 million hard drives to actually be able to offer that number without lying to your clients. So you show me your server with 9 million drives in it. I'd love to see that picture! Or....you can just stop lying to your clients and offer them realistic disk space and bandwidth. How you choose to conduct business is up to you. You can be honest and straight-forward or you can be a liar. I choose to be honest with my clients.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

Default Nice Post Related To Unlimited Hosting
    This is a very nice and informative information related to unlimited hosting. You explain all the point very well.