FreeWHT Novice
    Important FreeWebHostingDirectory.org - Free web hosting provider directory
    This is a project i've been working on for some time now.

As a former user of free web hosting providers i've found that nearly all of the free web hosting directories that exist either don't regularly add new hosting providers and/or don't update their listings with relevant information (in fact FWHT is one of the few that advertises reliable, active hosts). This makes it extremely difficult for people trying to find a reliable, existent free web host host. For this reason I went ahead and created my own free web hosting directory with a strict set of guidelines that ensure all information is accurate. The directory serves the following purposes:

• To allow users to find a free web host that meets their needs
    • To allow free web hosting providers to submit their web host free of charge
    • To allow users to share genuine reviews on free web hosting providers

I'd appreciate any feedback you might have regarding the site itself, any ideas you might have, etc. Everything should be fully functional and you're welcome to start submitting your own free web hosting provider if it meets our criteria.

Submit: http://freewebhostingdirectory.org/s...free-web-host/

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    This is an idea I had and I was wondering if you guys can offer your input:
    In addition to user submitted reviews I was thinking of making a separate section where I would rate the web hosting providers myself. It would be based off a grading scale/rubric that I created a while back and just recently modified. What do you guys think?
    FreeWebHostingDirectory.org
    Browse free web hosting providers
    Share reviews
    Get your free web host listed for free

FreeWHT Novice
    After a few months this project has been relaunched from the ground up. In addition to a new design, you can now filter hosts by criteria such as diskspace, bandwidth, addon domains, email accounts, and databases.

Another major change is the automation of listings. After 180 days listings are automatically unpublished from the site and subject to review from a moderator. This is to ensure that only active, working hosts are included in our directory.

Please try the new site out and feel free to submit your free web hosts. As a special for FWT users, anyone that submits their host by the end of the month will be featured on the homepage.

Enjoy!
    Share reviews

5. Sponsored Links
    Looking great

FreeWHT Novice
    Because the directory wasn't growing as fast as I thought it would, I've reworked the site to make it more unique. Rather than have hosts manage listings themselves, they will be individually reviewed and rated by approved editors. The result is something that I wished I had when I used to search for hosts: a reliable source of information with brutally honest reviews. Based on a variety of factors, including user reviews, each host is given a score out of 100.

Each host is manually tested and verified - we don't let providers say they offer things when in reality they don't.
    Share reviews

FreeWHT Adept
    Your idea is good but old. Try to give something different to the world now by offering some different feature like a web hosting company can publish their company news etc

FreeWHT Novice
    Is this project dead. I tried to look at free reseller hosting, but just got an empty list