Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default Spell this and that backwards
    Is that really called for? I obviously see you fight spam, but it should be a easier way than spelling long, or several words backwards. But I guess it helps against drunkness posting aswell :p

2. Sponsored Links
    It helps a lot, I actually had to do it today because I lost my password. I am glad its there.

Anti drunkness? Good point I don't like reading posts written by drunk ;>

5. Sponsored Links
    It's not that much of an inconvenience, but perhaps it would be better if it were once per day or login rather than every single post.

FreeWHT Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by FileStorage View Post
    It's not that much of an inconvenience, but perhaps it would be better if it were once per day or login rather than every single post.
    Yea, I have to say that I am pretty drizzzzunk right now and I am getting annoyed with having to separate starwars into two words. I keep having to delete and retype. Took me 5 minutes to to write this post. I don't need that nonsense adding to it

Community Liaison 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by hatelifein View Post
    Yea, I have to say that I am pretty drizzzzunk right now and I am getting annoyed with having to separate starwars into two words. I keep having to delete and retype. Took me 5 minutes to to write this post. I don't need that nonsense adding to it
    Perhaps if you were sober, you'd actually be able to do it.
    WSWD Inc., Celebrating our 20th year in business WSWD.net - Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Server Hosting Blazing Fast SSD VPS That Will Blow Your Mind!! High Performance RAID10 SSD Drives, IPv4, IPv6, and Private IPs InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

FreeWHT Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Perhaps if you were sober, you'd actually be able to do it.
    True, then again I would not have been trolling the interwebs unless I had been drinking :-P

FreeWHT Novice
    I had try two times to pass.

FreeWHT Novice
    Have you tried owning a forum and them sifting though all the shampoo spam. It's awful..

Quote Originally Posted by haribohosting View Post
    Have you tried owning a forum and them sifting though all the shampoo spam. It's awful..
    Completely right. And ironically it's these simple things which really solve the SPAM problem at forums.