Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FreeWHTastic!
    Important Free Hosting Affiliate Program
    We’ll get right down to it…who doesn’t like money? Truzoka.com will pay you $5.00 USD for every 1 new user you refer to our service, who stays active for at least 30 days. That’s it. No further requirements. The minimum payout level is $100.00. And because our service is free, it should be very easy for you to build up quite a large number of referrals rather quickly. Interested? Signup for a free hosting account now, then look for the Referrals tab in your control panel to get started right away.

We supply the banners and everything you need to start earning money online today.

I am available here by PM or via the contact form on our Website if you have any questions.

2. Sponsored Links
    Seems pretty cool, However that $100 payout rate is a little high in my opinion. Maybe a $50 payout rate will be better?
    Anyway I will give this a shot and post a review for it after completion.
    Thanks.

FreeWHTastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by iMark View Post
    Seems pretty cool, However that $100 payout rate is a little high in my opinion. Maybe a $50 payout rate will be better?
    Anyway I will give this a shot and post a review for it after completion.
    Thanks.
    Hi! Thanks for taking a look! We will consider it, for sure. We have initially chosen a $100 payout level because that equates to only 20 active referrals, which should be an easy hurdle for a free hosting service (and shows the commitment of the affiliate). I do see where a $50 payout level would be even more attractive for affiliates. We will discuss this at our management meeting today.

In other news, we have added 5 additional banners this morning that our affiliates can use.
    Unlimited Free Hosting - get yours today!

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHTastic!
    Great news! We have tweaked our free hosting affiliate program to increase the commission paid per new user referred, and also decreased the payout rate! Here's what has changed:

1. First, we have increased the commission paid per new user referred from $5.00 to $15.00. This is a $10.00 commission increase! And, as our hosting is free, conversion is easy.
    2. Second, we have decreased the payout rate to $90.00. This may still seem rather high, but when combined with our new commission rate, it's really much more friendly to the affiliate. Here's why: under our old structure, you had to refer 20 active users to receive $100. Now, you only have to refer 6 active users to receive $90.

Let us know what you think! We hope to see you soon at Truzoka.com!

FreeWHTastic!
    Hi, iMark! Did you have a chance to try out our affiliate program?

FreeWHTastic!
    Just a reminder...this program is still going strong! How would you like to make an easy online income? You can with the Truzoka.com affiliate program!

@The Stealthy One - I'm interested, but looks like your domain is redirecting to GDI domains
    Code:
    website.ws/dbriere
    I don't see any place to sign up, unless you're offer is for people to sign up for GDI .ws domains?

I would also like to start this. I have found a place where I can advertise the free hosting with my referral link.
    Has the host moved to a different domain address?
    Would love to hear back from you,
    Thanks.

FreeWHTastic!
    Hi there! This project is unfortunately closed at this time - not for financial reasons but really because we realized we could do a much better job on our own than in conjunction with the partner we had chosen (YouHosting) to power our back-end. So the good news is that we are looking at relaunching something a little different (and targeted towards the modern consumer hosting user) in the very near future.

GDI is another of our projects (actually, since 2005!).

Quote Originally Posted by The Stealthy One View Post
    Hi there! This project is unfortunately closed at this time - not for financial reasons but really because we realized we could do a much better job on our own than in conjunction with the partner we had chosen (YouHosting) to power our back-end. So the good news is that we are looking at relaunching something a little different (and targeted towards the modern consumer hosting user) in the very near future.

GDI is another of our projects (actually, since 2005!).
    Will people who go to this new project from my affiliate link still be able to receive free hosting?