Default FWHT News 06/15/2015
    Hello My fellow FWHT member's got some good news, and some random news for you today.

News from Dennis (iNet Rep)

They've been busy on some large site updates lately. But they're near to wrapping them up. Once they get done with those, they'll be doing the smaller sites.
    Some Dennis says they are working on big sites currently, and will be working on smaller ones (including us) when they are done. They are also gonna install anti-bot scripts and Calender Spam should be resolved, so non-logged in members can not use it.

Random News.

Could be bots, could be normal users. But 69 logged in users today. Pretty good starter.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    I thought this is a big site! Ask Dennis to work on this site now! Anyway jokes apart, it's good to know that you guys are working together to make this forum better!

Thanks bud, Dennis is pretty limited to what he can do. He said as soon as Dev get's done with the bigger sites, they will be working on this ibe.

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    Thanks mate for the friendly update!

Any hints as to what we can expect when that does happen? e.g what will be added to the site
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by iMark View Post
    Any hints as to what we can expect when that does happen? e.g what will be added to the site
    Thanks.
    Mainly anti-bot scripts to clean up the spammers. The time frame is still iffy. I have been in contact with dennis, and hopefully we can get this site cleaned up and boosting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brinks View Post
    Mainly anti-bot scripts to clean up the spammers. The time frame is still iffy. I have been in contact with dennis, and hopefully we can get this site cleaned up and boosting again.
    Yea, I look forward to that. I haven't experienced FWHT when its busy, yet.
    However it is more activate now then when I first joined near the start of this year.