Thumbs up FWHT News 08/24/2015
    Hey one and all, sorry it has been some time on sending out some news. It's been pretty slow on any feedback from iNet and their plans. Now I can't do much but If you all got any suggestions to help out the forum that I can do, send me a reply here and I will see what the community thinks and see what we can do. If you see a current idea you support, let me know.

On a side note, I am looking for someone who would like to help on the FWHT FB page. Someone who can share articles related to hosting on it. If you want to send me a PM.

Suggested Ideas...

2. Sponsored Links
    I think a new logo / forum redesign would be cool. It would be nice to get our own branding and abandon the WHT look. It makes us look like a cheap copy and empty.
    I believe a new look will make us more unique and will no longer have us classified as "the other WHT site".

Thanks for the update Brinks and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Quote Originally Posted by iMark View Post
    I think a new logo / forum redesign would be cool. It would be nice to get our own branding and abandon the WHT look. It makes us look like a cheap copy and empty.
    I believe a new look will make us more unique and will no longer have us classified as "the other WHT site".

Thanks for the update Brinks and I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Well I can't do this personally, but I sent an email to Dennis, hopefully he can help us with this.

5. Sponsored Links
    Something that will be tricky (and not sure if you have the power to do so)

Maybe just rearrange the forums a little, add a few new areas - maybe try get some people dedicated to generating to ports/topics to get people talking.
    Jake - 7pz Free cPanel Hosting - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder
    http://www.7pz.com