Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I work with affiliate marketing but still bring no result, damn

2. Sponsored Links
    At this time I also work with affiliate marketing too, my keywords right quite good on serp but unexplanablely we don't have any sale. It's about router
    here are our description about our money article:
    Are you in the market for the best Wireless router for long range, but have no idea which one to select? The marketplace is flooded with a variety of WiFi routers so selecting the right one can take a bit of research.

However, in this article we have reviewed two of the best WiFi routers for long range that are worthy of your consideration: the TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Wi-Fi Router and the ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless Router.
    Last edited by Brinks; 07-22-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Adverisement Removed

Thumbs up
    Currently I'm working as a full time affiliate marketing. I'm doing many SEO & PPC campaign everyday to drive traffic and lead to my site.

5. Sponsored Links
    I'm working on my website creation using one of the contemporary dance studio wordpress themes. Actually, I've been learning web design and in order to practise I build websites. I used to work as a managera t a logistics company, but recently I've decided to change my occupation as web design is what I really want to do.

FreeWHT Adept
    Current I am working on social media promotion on LinkedIn.

I am currently building websites mostly for local businesses while trying to get mt seo good enough to keep up with established firms. Its quite difficult to do both at the same time . I just recently finished a awesome site for a non profit organisation , with many great features . Im hoping that it will bring me some more work and reputation as they have a huge facebook following in my hometown. I know php rather well however when i do get a bit of spare time i practice making apis on laravel because ive had job offers for that but didnt feel comfotable enough in my ability yet to take a job in that field. , im still a noob to it. I know php rather well however.

So 30% marketing 60% coding 10% skills development is where i am at right now.
    Last edited by PeterShene; 11-01-2017 at 09:56 AM.