Default SixServe | Stable Hosting | SSD | Web Hosting Since 2009
    As of 3/04/2016, sixserve.com will no longer be providing web hosting of any kind. Sixserve has officially been providing amazing web hosting since 2009, but it's time to say goodbye. It has been a great run, but I just don't have the money and time to keep doing this. Let me explain something to everyone. I work very hard to make sure everyone gets a fare shot on getting FREE hosting. I run this free hosting company, not to make money, but to provide a way for young entrepreneurs and people who truly can't afford paid hosting or people who can't access USD funds. But I can't do that when people just want to use free hosting as a playing ground for destruction and spamming. This kind of action is one of the reasons I am shutting down sixserve forever. I pay over $150/mo USD to run this server, and in return I get nothing. Not a thank you, nothing. Yes I know you see ads on the forum, and you even see an ad in your cpanel, but I make nothing from it. The only thing I ask in return, is to maybe upgrade your account, if you like your free hosting. Upgrading your account not only helps you, but it helps me to cover some of the costs of running the server. But again, know one does. All accounts will be terminated on 3/04/2016 and can not be recovered. Please backup your data before 3/04/2016. It has been an honor serving everyone here at sixserve.

Phoenixwolf

http://sixserve.com/forums/thread-58...9.html#pid3549

Sixserve.com
    SixServe Web hosting has been offering Free web hosing with out ads or headaches since 2009. Come join the host that has the most and be part of a community that has amazing support. What do you have to loose? ITS FREE!

One Plan to rule them all.
    ★ 1GB Storage
    ★ 10GB Bandwidth
    ★ 1 Domain
    ★ FREEFeatures

99.9% Uptime Guarantee

cPanel & Softaculous

SSDs

CloudFlare

PHP 5

MySQL 5

Perl

Webmail Access

POP3/IMAP/SMTP Email Access

Spam Protection

what's the catch?
    You need to have a forum account. The forum account is needed for support.

(All accounts that don't have a forum account will be terminated)

Last edited by Brinks; 02-06-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    BladeIp.com - Free Web Hosting For Unlimited Possibilities
    Free Hosting | Post to host | Great Community | Softaculous Script Installer
    No Ads! | Fast activation | PHP 5+ and MariaDB | Regular Backups

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    So much low data transfer limit .... And disk space is also very low.

FreeWHT Novice
    Any more customized package available?
    1 out of every 10 MEN, is suffering from ED Protocol.

5. Sponsored Links
    Community Liaison 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by aliravian View Post
    So much low data transfer limit .... And disk space is also very low.
    99.99% of personal sites (which is what free hosting is for) will not come anywhere close to hitting those limits.

FreeWHT Novice
    and your company is shutting down now... a typical problem of all free hosting providers.
    1 out of every 10 MEN, is suffering from ED Protocol.

Not ALL free web hosts shut down. Please don't lump us all into the same situation. While many hosts that advertise here over the years have shut down, many are still around and offering our customers the best service possible. I don't think people should be discouraged to use free hosting if they find one that they are satisfied with. If all websites had to pay for their hosting much of the web would disappear since many sites do not make any money and can't afford hosting otherwise. It's unfortunate that they are discontinuing their business but I'm sure that they have legitimate reasons for doing so.
    Last edited by Advancedfreeweb; 02-06-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Advancedfreeweb View Post
    Not ALL free web hosts shut down. Please don't lump us all into the same situation. While many hosts that advertise here over the years have shut down, many are still around and offering our customers the best service possible. I don't think people should be discouraged to use free hosting if they find one that they are satisfied with. If all websites had to pay for their hosting much of the web would disappear since many sites do not make any money and can't afford hosting otherwise. It's unfortunate that they are discontinuing their business but I'm sure that they have legitimate reasons for doing so.
    I agree. Free hosting is great for non critical sites
    BladeIp.com - Free Web Hosting For Unlimited Possibilities
    Free Hosting | Post to host | Great Community | Softaculous Script Installer
    No Ads! | Fast activation | PHP 5+ and MariaDB | Regular Backups