Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Techanex Hosting - Review Wanted!
    Hi, everyone! We are new to the site, and would like someone to try out our FREE UNLIMITED hosting service and tell us what you think. Remember: Be honest, as we would like to know any flaw that you may experience. Our staff are fully supportive and support should be almost instantaneous during hours.

Thanks,
    Techanex Hosting

2. Sponsored Links
    Exclamation UPDATE: Addressing the Forum Post "Unlimited Hosting: What’s the Catch?"
    For Techanex Hosting's Free UNLIMITED hosting, there is not one catch. We DO NOT limit bandwidth, DO NOT limit databases, DO NOT limit storage, DO NOT limit email accounts, DO NOT limit subdomains, addon domains, or parked domains, and we DO NOT state anything about breaching our terms of service by using a lot of bandwidth. Really, try it for yourself... UNLIMITED!

Thanks,
    Techanex Hosting

Community Liaison 2.0
    There is no such thing as "unlimited". I'd love to try out your "unlimited" services. I have about 50+ TB of image files and server backups that I would love to upload to your server for free. Going to be signing up tonight.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

5. Sponsored Links
    Thumbs up Thanks!
    Thanks for trying Techanex Hosting! It is true that nothing is truly unlimited, but when we get more clients we get more storage for servers, so in a sense, it is unlimited. We hope you enjoy the service!

Thanks,
    Techanex Hosting

Community Liaison 2.0
    Oh, my pleasure! This will be exciting! So you'll just get more storage? So if I want to say use 100TB of data, your provider (Byet) will just keep buying more hard drives for the server? It will cost them thousands of dollars, and I get it all for free. This is great!
    Last edited by wswd; 03-17-2016 at 12:11 AM.

Exclamation Response to that last post...
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Oh, my pleasure! This will be exciting!

So you'll just get more storage? So if I want to say use 100TB of data, your provider (Byet) will just keep buying more hard drives for the server? It will cost them thousands of dollars, and I get it all for free. This is great!
    Okay. First of all, you need to get your facts straight because Byet is not at all associated with us. We are partnered with iFastNet. We had never heard of Byet before now, but we do understand that iFastNet is owned by Byet by doing some quick research. We're sorry if you thought that we were lying, but we are a Profit-Free Organization and would like to tell you that this is a FREE Web Hosting Forum. If we understand correctly, not only do you not offer free services, but you shouldn't be plundering in other company's data. We are very offended that you say such accusing things and will show what we meant by "server upgrades".

By server upgrades, we're assuming that this will be small amounts of data increases, not a whopping 100TB or something in that range. We want you to know we have our own servers that are redirected to the hosting site. Please, users, if you will. If you have a PAID hosting company, we do not want you to try to dig into our data, as this is not only a violation of our terms, but also a violation of iFastNet's, and we're assuming since they are owned by ByetHost, also.

Thanks,
    Techanex Hosting
    Last edited by techanexhosting; 03-16-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Unhappy Sorry to the admins...
    We would just like to apologize to Brinks/Namepad for posting in the wrong forum. Also, we would like to say sorry to the others who actually want to try our service. If you would please go to techanex.tk and try it! We promise, it's "unlimited." (Suggesting that you aren't going to upload 100TB like wswd, who might I mention, isn't a free hosting service. Just wanted to put that out there. If you have a premium paid service, don't look at other companies and try to copy them or plunder around in their data, focus on your own service.)

Thanks,
    Techanex Hosting

Community Liaison 2.0
    Yep...suspended already. So much for "unlimited".

I thought you wanted an honest review? I was going to give one. You apparently don't want people to actually test the resources you claim to offer. That's too bad. Instead, my account is suspended after uploading less than 5GB of data. As far as I'm concerned, and hopefully what the other readers will see, is that you really offer less than 5GB of disk space.

Let me also set everybody straight. You don't have your own servers. You use Byet's free services, hence why all the ads and upgrades in your cPanel point to ifastnet, which is Byet's premium product.

Never heard of Byet before? That's funny, your nameservers point to them. Very weird that you would change your nameservers to something you've never heard of and know nothing about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation We suspended your account because...
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Yep...suspended already. So much for "unlimited".

I thought you wanted an honest review? I was going to give one. You apparently don't want people to actually test the resources you claim to offer. That's too bad. Instead, my account is suspended after uploading less than 5GB of data. As far as I'm concerned, and hopefully what the other readers will see, is that you really offer less than 5GB of disk space.

Let me also set everybody straight. You don't have your own servers. You use Byet's free services, hence why all the ads and upgrades in your cPanel point to ifastnet, which is Byet's premium product.

Never heard of Byet before? That's funny, your nameservers point to them. Very weird that you would change your nameservers to something you've never heard of and know nothing about.
    You're account wasn't suspended for your storage, it was suspended because you violated our terms of service and you don't have a right to a review. Oh, there were no ads in the cPanel, thanks very much. Also, we can prosecute you in the U.S. for violating privacy rights, and we will do so if you keep it going.

Thanks so much,
    Techanex Hosting
    Last edited by techanexhosting; 03-17-2016 at 12:27 AM.

Community Liaison 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by techanexhosting View Post
    For one, you violated our terms of service and you don't have a right to a review. Oh, there were no ads in the cPanel, thanks very much.
    What Terms of Service did I violate? You told me I could upload unlimited data. That's exactly what I was doing. No ads? The suspended page is a big ad for ifastnet, if you click on Upgrade in cPanel, it's an ad for ifastnet, if you try to make a backup it's an ad for ifastnet. Yes...there were ads in there. Want me to post screenshots of them? I have about a dozen total.
    Quote Originally Posted by techanexhosting View Post
    Also, we can prosecute you in the U.S. for violating privacy rights, and we will do so if you keep it going.
    Privacy rights? Posting screenshots from cPanel? Ha ha ha!!! WSWD Inc. Legal Department Attn: Legal Reports 1621 Central Avenue Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001 You can subpoena us in person at that address Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, and sometimes on Saturday mornings, when the office staff is present. The lawyers will be waiting to hear from you.