Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exclamation Don't assume...
    Don't assume that because your account was suspended after your forum post that it was because of the file size. Hah. We don't want your service, LIKE WE SAID YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS PLUNDERING AROUND IN OTHER COMPANIES BUSINESSES AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A PAID SERVICE COMPANY. You seem to be completely ignoring this fact. Also, we understand that you're a really nice hosting company and would like to thank you for providing great hosting, but please don't go to other companies doing this stuff. It makes yours look bad.
    Last edited by techanexhosting; 03-17-2016 at 12:57 AM.

2. Sponsored Links
    Exclamation Techanex Officially Resigns this Forum Post
    Dear Admins,

Some people can't be good sports and let other companies get their name out their so they try to prove to people that we aren't as good as they are. I thought this was supposed to be a FREE WebHosting Forum, while the user you've seen replying only offers premium PAID services and is endorsing their company by doing things to prove this. I'm sorry to you and your users for even creating a post in this forum. We at Techanex would like this account deleted and this forum post removed because if your users can't be good sports and try to endorse, as your name suggests, FREE web hosting, then we don't feel the need to use your services. No free hosting service is going to be flawless. Noone needs to point this out. Once again, we are sorry and would like you to understand we want the best of our service, and if one of your users is keeping that from us, then NO NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU.

Sorry,
    Techanex Hosting
    Last edited by techanexhosting; 03-17-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Community Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by techanexhosting View Post
    I thought this was supposed to be a FREE WebHosting Forum, while the user you've seen replying only offers premium PAID services and is endorsing their company by doing things to prove this.
    Huh??? We run a free host as well. I guess you missed that. You said you wanted reviews, I was going to post an honest review. If you advertise that users can upload an unlimited amount of data, I'm going to test that, as any honest reviewer would do. As you can see from the Reviews Forum, I've done quite a few honest reviews in the past. Yours would be no exception. Unfortunately, you don't actually want reviews. You're just using this thread to advertise your host, because you don't have enough posts or time here to advertise in the Advertising Forum.

5. Sponsored Links
    Exclamation Review
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Huh??? We run a free host as well. I guess you missed that. You said you wanted reviews, I was going to post an honest review. If you advertise that users can upload an unlimited amount of data, I'm going to test that, as any honest reviewer would do. As you can see from the Reviews Forum, I've done quite a few honest reviews in the past. Yours would be no exception. Unfortunately, you don't actually want reviews. You're just using this thread to advertise your host, because you don't have enough posts or time here to advertise in the Advertising Forum.
    I'm sorry. Our senior social networking employee got a little overboard. I'd like to introduce myself. The name's Michael Kinder. If you would like to review our hosting still, we have reactivated your account. I'm also sorry admins but we do not give permission to delete our account, as the employee has been fired. We are truly sorry.

Thanks,
    Michael Kinder
    Founder

Exclamation Another Statement
    Also, we never treat our potential users the way she did. If you would like to further discuss this, I can send you an email. I can't say this enough, but WE ARE TRULY SORRY.

Thanks,
    Michael Kinder
    Founder

Exclamation Email
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    I have sent an email to the address you provided us with during registration. I hope that that says it all and hope that you forgive us for everything. I would love to review your free hosting service, if that's okay, too!

Michael Kinder
    Founder

Well I be, sorry for such a late reply. I missed alot. I know a-lot of people on here (not personally), but wswd does not go around making hosts look bad, he gives good and bad reviews, it is what reviewing is all about and we do not have a restriction on who can give one. Thank you Michael for getting in the middle of this and resolving the problem. Hope wswd sees it as I do.