Free ZeroMB.com - Free SSD cPanel Hosting + Instant Setup + Backup - By 7+ Yr old company
    ZeroMB provide high quality free hosting service, We do not force you to put our advertisement on your site and our server use SSD disk. Fast page loading speed and we care about our customer.

ZeroMB is a brand of Dewlance® and we're providing hosting since 2009, It means we've a more then 7+ year experience in web hosting business.

Become a Partner:
    Our website is new but our main company is 7+ year old. We will offer partnership program within next few days and you will be able to offer free hosting to others but you/your client will be need to follow our TOS.

Why Chose ZeroMB?

• cPanel/Softaculous.
    • Use PHP 5.4.
    • Powered by 7+ Year old and stable company.
    • 99.99% Server Uptime guarantee.
    • SSD Disk.
    • Free basic technical support.
    • Easy to migrate from any other provider to us.
    • Full account backup feature.
    • PHP/MySQL/Mcrypt/XLS, etc.
    • Shared hardware firewall.
    • Instant Setup.
    • Free

Requirement:
    • To use our free hosting service, you must have a own domain name.

Plan: Free Basic SSD Disk: 500MB (0.5GB)
    Bandwidth: 50GB/mo
    cPanel: Yes
    Softaculous Auto Installer
    MySQL Database
    phpMyAdmin
    DNS Editor
    Free but service like premium.

Price: $0 - Free
    Order Free Hosting

Server Location?
    Phoenix.

FAQ?
    How can I help you?

You can give a link to us like hosting by zeromb but this is optional and its depend on you.

Setup is instant?
    Yes.

Can you install wordpress for me?
    Yes, at free of cost.

I will be treated like free customer?
    No. We care about our each customer.

If I violate Policy then you will immediately terminate my account?
    Please do not violate TOS, We're honest and giving our service at free of cost and you should not violate DMCA or any other rule which can harm us.

I am developer/student, can I use your service for developing my software?
    Students and developers are welcome.

Can I become your partner and provide hosting?
    Currently we do not provide Partner program but we will publish about partnership program in future and our partners can offer free hosting to other users.

TOS: http://zeromb.com/terms-of-service.html
    Privacy Policy:
    http://zeromb.com/privacy.html
    AUP:
    http://zeromb.com/aup.html

Thank you.

2. Sponsored Links
    Question
    Hello ZeroMB,

Theses are suggestions and with some questions, I am NOT being meaning or anything about this hosting company, I am only helping to improve their hosting packages.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMB View Post
    Plan: Free Basic SSD Disk: 500MB (0.5GB)
    Bandwidth: 50GB/mo
    cPanel: Yes
    Softaculous Auto Installer
    MySQL Database
    phpMyAdmin
    DNS Editor
    Free but service like premium.
    The features are good but there is no email accounts? (See screenshot attached below) As it says on your home page, could we have at least one email account? Because we all need a email account for our own hosting account, so we can send out emails. So if we use a forum software we use a different email name and that wouldn't look right towards their forum users.... If you get what I mean.

Server Location?
    [/b]Phoenix.[b]
    Is that the only server location available for your free hosting package? (And the same for the rest of the hosting packages. || Note* This is NOT advertising about their other hosting products)

Requirement:
    • To use our free hosting service, you must have a own domain name.
    Only if we had our own domain? Can't you offer a free subdomain to your customers? (For example; CustomerSubDomainGoesHere.ZeroMB.com) It would great if you should add a free subdomain to your customers, it's just in case they don't have their own domain name or their domain name is be currently be using for another website and they don't want to get another domain name just for a free hosting account etc....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMd View Post
    Hello ZeroMB, The features are good but there is no email accounts? (See screenshot attached below)
    Customer can use free email like gmail. Free hosting providers are easy target for spammers. There is a high risk of spamming.
    Is that the only server location available for your free hosting package? (And the same for the rest of the hosting packages. || Note* This is NOT advertising about their other hosting products)
    Currently we rent only one server for free hosting, If demand will be increased then our next server location will be different datacenter.

Only if we had our own domain? Can't you offer a free subdomain to your customers? (For example; CustomerSubDomainGoesHere.ZeroMB.com) It would great if you should add a free subdomain to your customers..
    Nice idea but I don't have a experience in providing free subdomain however thank you for your suggestion, we will try to check it and allow free subdomain but currently we allow free domain like .tk and all other free domains. My goal is providing quality service at free of cost.
    Last edited by ZeroMB; 04-06-2016 at 01:46 PM.

5. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMB
    Customer can use free email like gmail. Free hosting providers are easy target for spammers. There is a high risk of spamming.
    Alright, that's true as well.

Currently we rent only once server for free hosting, If demand will be increased then our next server location will be different datacenter.
    Okay that's no issue, I was only asking and alright cool.

Nice idea but I don't have a experience in providing free subdomain however thank you for your suggestion, we will try to check it and allow free subdomain but currently we allow free domain like .tk and all other free domains. My goal is providing quality service at free of cost.
    Oh alright, that's no problem for the suggestion and .tk domains aren't really good in my option. But it's good you allow them on your hosting and your welcome for the feedback!

FreeWHT Novice
    and you guys are out of stock right now
    1 out of every 10 MEN, is suffering from ED Protocol.

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by aliravian View Post
    and you guys are out of stock right now
    Now you can place a order.

ZeroMB come back with php 5.5, 5.6 support and now again we provide free hosting for lifetime. It was out of stock but now we've added a new server.

cPanel.