Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Leader
    The problem with P2H these days is that there are SO many hosts that simply offer free hosting without posting, why would anybody go with P2H?

There are hardly any successful P2H hosts out there anymore.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    The problem with P2H these days is that there are SO many hosts that simply offer free hosting without posting, why would anybody go with P2H?

There are hardly any successful P2H hosts out there anymore.
    I've always found far better quality hosting when it came to P2H imo. Generally you have a very active admin in the forums. Problems can be solved very quickly and easily. It has it's advantages.

Community Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphiso View Post
    I've always found far better quality hosting when it came to P2H imo. Generally you have a very active admin in the forums. Problems can be solved very quickly and easily. It has it's advantages.
    The same can be accomplished via email, live chat, skype, etc. No reason for the admin to be active in the forum.

5. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    The same can be accomplished via email, live chat, skype, etc. No reason for the admin to be active in the forum.
    Yes, but rather than just having an admin or small support team, you have a whole community that can provide help. I've used some free hosts in the past and every single one I've used had absolutely awful support. I've always enjoyed posting in forums too for some odd reason. I just think there's a lot more you can do with a post-to-host system and having an active community that you can't do with just a regular ol' free host. Each has it's own advantages and disadvantages.

With my p2h system users have ways to passively earn points toward their hosting as well. There are also some other fun ways of earning points outside of just posting in the forum too. I wouldn't say p2h is dead. You just have to be creative.

Default Mta free hosting ?
    How can i claim my server ? What should i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by captainalright View Post
    How can i claim my server ? What should i do ?
    What do you mean exactly? I guarantee you no one is giving out full servers for free.

Community Leader
    Yes, but rather than just having an admin or small support team, you have a whole community that can provide help...I just think there's a lot more you can do with a post-to-host system and having an active community that you can't do with just a regular ol' free host.
    There are tons of non-P2H hosts out there with very active forums, and community assistance. The difference is that they are there and post because they want to be there, not because they have to be there. P2H leads to spammy posts people make just for the sake of posting because they have to in order to keep their hosting. Like I said, there are very few successful P2H hosts left, because there are plenty of non-P2H alternatives.
    With my p2h system users have ways to passively earn points toward their hosting as well. There are also some other fun ways of earning points outside of just posting in the forum too. I wouldn't say p2h is dead. You just have to be creative.
    We do that too on a non-P2H host. Points are earned toward paid hosting, paid TLDs etc. The items you list are not at all unique to P2H. You can do those creative things with ANY hosting model. So I ask again, why would anybody go P2H when there are tons of free hosts out there that don't require any posting?

What do you expect from free hosting? These simple steps are to make the newbie registered paid hosting