FreeWHT Newbie
    Default Looks like a b0rked forum function
    Hi guys!..:)

TYVM for your site & for indexing all-these cool web hosts!! Only, having two (2) issues with the forum(s), where:

• "Mark Forums Read" will not let me complete, "This page isn't redirecting properly" @i.imgur.com/rw0wyVV.png
    • & the "collapse" button has been assigned a different function, to go to "#top", instead! :f ( freewebhostingtalk.com/images/buttons/collapse_40b.png )

For example, from this forum (although, it's the same everywhere):
    Code:
    i.imgur.com/PbRk1Io.png
    ... Also related, at the bottom of this newthread.php form, we've got "Posting Permissions" - where there could be the "collapse" button, except it's not present!

No big deal, really, because none of the things listed are affecting use of the forum - so it's all good - thanks for your time!! :))

P.S.
    Oic., also teh "[More]" smilie(s) button, on the right of each post, doesn't seem to wanna work! xD

Code:
    javascript://
    ^^ It's all that it shows

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Newbie
    Lightbulb
    Oh!.. As I'd posted this, even though the Options for "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is configured to: "Instantly, using email" - it did not activate the thread Subscription (had to be done manually, after posting, from the drop-down menu)

... BUT, Subscribing to a reply (comment) works -just- fine!! :))

Btw., FYI. Thanks again, tc!

Edit: Yup, just tested it: removed the thread Subscription - and enabled the option, on my reply, here... It worked normally! So it seems not to work for new Topics, but it's cool for new Posts! =)
    Last edited by Nostromov; 08-02-2016 at 01:12 AM.

FreeWHT Newbie
    Arrow
    Edit: Sorry, guys (!), meant to make a small side-note /topic to only outline the couple of issues and not make it into this run-on topic, gah. Hope it's cool and not too much of a bother, my posting here in the Feedback forum!! Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Nostromov; 08-02-2016 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Ehh, didn't mean to make this a theme, or something - but, only to outline the couple of issues. Hope it's alright...

5. Sponsored Links
    Hello, and thanks for the feedback, we recently, maybe a month or 2 ago got a upgrade and the theme is not as compatible as would like. I will send this thread up the chain and hope it can be looked at.
    Add You're Host @ Phaiser