Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Default Dedicated hosting is better
    I think dedicated hosting is better. Cloud is costly. Try to select dedicated hosting plan of any good reputed web hosting company.

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Newbie
    Default so
    wasnt paying attention and posted a reply in the wrong thread like a total idiot.
    sorry
    Last edited by Quasar; 06-09-2017 at 09:30 AM.

FreeWHT Novice
    Choosing between cloud vps and dedicated server completely depends on your website requirements, type of applications or site being hosted and also the traffic of the site.

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    I suggest you t use dedicated sever, one sever for each particular website.

Default Dedicated server or cloud hosting
    If you need to optimize IT performance without the huge costs associated with purchasing and managing a fully dedicated infrastructure, cloud servers are a great option. whereas, Dedicated servers are great for large businesses, organizations that require exceptionally high levels of data security, or organizations that have predictable demand necessitating all of their servers running 24x7x365.

FreeWHT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    I think dedicated hosting is better. Cloud is costly. Try to select dedicated hosting plan of any good reputed web hosting company.
    For the same configuration, dedicated is costlier since it runs on a physical machine with no time slicing with other users. And the range of applications you can install on it is wide. You're basically renting a remote computer.

Default Cloud vs dedicated
    Yea i agree with most of the guys on here. I found on a cloud server i had cache issues , and it interfered with the crawling of my site , i also experienced some serp drops , i removed cloud server and my rankings ame back. I searched the internet and while most people seem happy , some did also experience the same problem.

Other thins are the main benefit of cloud is a keep alive connection so a site which is really slow because of a huge number of http requests will benefit. But to me it was that much of a difference certainly not enough to make a change in the serps. Ip grouping on cloud servers have also been rumoured to be a problem as sometimes you get served from a "bad ip neighbourhood". They do say that cloud has benefits for security especially against ddos attacks.

Im not here to bash cloud , becuse i do know mny more people that have used it for years and are happy with it....

But yea with a half decent configured dedicated server youl have all these benefits of cloud and more anyway.

I started learning web design not long ago and I don't have much experience. I want to build a website using one of the dance center wordpress themes and I need to find a proper web hosting. As I'm clueless about its types, the information given here is very useful for me. Thanks for the inlightening, guys!

Default Suggest You Dedicated Server
    If you want to select from cloud server and dedicated server, then you must select dedicated server. Dedicated servers are totally dedicated to your sites while encouraging you to control your site activity, entry, and so on. Some company provide cheap dedicated server plan as per customer need.