Default Which hosting should buy at affordable price?
    I am confused about web hosting could please suggest me which hosting should buy at affordable price

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by arathorn View Post
    I am confused about web hosting could please suggest me which hosting should buy at affordable price
    My advice should you take it would be to build your website on free hosting to test it and if it kicks off then look to upgrading to a paid plan or look for paid hosting if the free hosting plan starts to struggle. If it does kick off ensure you upgrade / move before you hit quotas so your website doesn't have any down time.

By doing it this way you will be able to create your website online and also see if it is something your wish to take forward.

When choosing a free host ensure support is good in case you do have any problems or questions which any good free host will be able to help with.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards
    Last edited by Namepad; 12-20-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Default Host Your Blog With UKVPS
    I suggest you to analysis your hosting needs based on needs of your website - Whether it requires shared, VPS, dedicated or cloud hosting. It depends on traffic on your site, load time requirements and popularity of your site. After this your can check various plans offered by web hosting companies but check their uptime, customer support and speed. You may also consider UKVPS. They offer all type of hosting services at reliable price.

5. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    It depends on your needs. Start with Shared hosting or low price VPS hosting. contact some of the best and affordable VPS hosting providers.
    V.P.S.9 Networks - Highly Quality and Reliable Hosting Service provider
    100Mbps / 1Gbps Unmanaged VPS Hosting | Unmetered dedicated server - At 4 Different locations

FreeWHT Novice
    First put everything on paper, then check prices and decide what is best for your needs