Default Hey mates which one is best options IPV6 or IPV4 ?
    Please tell some options

2. Sponsored Links
    FreeWHT Novice
    I suggest you to google about this. You can Get many differences. Now most of them go for IPv6. Based on your convenience you can select the IP Address.
    V.P.S.9 Networks - Highly Quality and Reliable Hosting Service provider
    100Mbps / 1Gbps Unmanaged VPS Hosting | Unmetered dedicated server - At 4 Different locations

Community Leader
    There is nothing better about IPv6. The world is not ready for IPv6 yet, and most people will not be able to access your site if you only use IPv6.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

5. Sponsored Links
    Honestly depends what you are doing and your own personal connection to connect with your site.

What I can tell you is if you use soly ipv6 for your website sign up with cloudflare as ipv4 only users will be able to
    connect to your ipv6 website.

I honestly would go with ipv6 as that is the only way it is going to go into demand - I honestly think the IP Bodies need
    to consider setting a switch off date for ipv4 (controversy 101) or the likes of such to really push ipv6 utilization and support.

FreeWHT Novice
    IPV6 has large address spacing than IPV4. Main advantage of IPV4 is that the IP addresses are easy to remember.

FreeWHT Novice
    IPV6 is another advanced form of IPV4.