Default Free Softaculous License
    Softaculous is an auto installer for control panels like cPanel, Softaculous currently has over 200 scripts and they are continuously adding more.

Narra Support is happy to announce it is offering FreeWHT users/visitors free softaculous license.

You can find out more by visiting https://narrasupport.com/free-softaculous-license

And if you reply with your order number I'll apply a $10 credit to use towards helpdesk support & server management services.

Notes -

You can only have 1 free license additional licenses are $1/mo - standard fraud checking measures occur which may result in account suspension should
    you fail them.

If your discount (to make it free) doesn't apply enter "freesoftaculous" at the checkout page.
    Last edited by Brinks; 04-19-2017 at 03:24 PM.

2. Sponsored Links
    I do not need this but just some information for other's, do you need to buy anything from you to get this free item?

Quote Originally Posted by Brinks View Post
    I do not need this but just some information for other's, do you need to buy anything from you to get this free item?
    Absolutely not it's 100% free! Some people prefer to stick with one vendor hence why we offer additional vps/dedicated licenses for just $1/mo
    Joining now would unlock you to further discounts (and maybe more freebies) when we expand our licensing range.

5. Sponsored Links
    Due to the overwhelming popularity (we advertised on google) we have decided to end the free license program from the 1st of May 2017 you will no longer be able to get yourself a free license - all existing licenses will be continue aslong as you dont cancel it and we even reduced the prices for further VPS licenses to under $1/mo

So you better get in quickly to get your free license please speak to a sales representative on live chat and tell them you found us on FreeWHT and we will give you the correct coupon code.