FreeWHT Newbie
    Default VPS Sponsorship request
    Hello, i'm a Game Developer, YouTuber (550subs) and Website Hoster (shared hosting) from Finland. I have made multiple mobile games, and one PC game. Im currently developing a big WW2 multiplayer game for PC, but the problem is that i would need a vps for my servers.

What would i want?
    - Linux VPS
    -* 1-2GB RAM [More is better, but this is the minium!]
    -* Semi-good CPU [4cores]
    -* Atleast 100GB storage [SSD or HDD, doesn't matter currently.]
    -* Good internet speeds.
    - Europe
    - Open Ports
    - 1 / 2 IPv4's

What can i offer to you?
    -* Your advertises for my shared hosting websites.
    -* Your link for my youtube videos description.
    -* Your logo and name for the game splashscreen (before you start the game)
    -* Other? You can always ask!

If somebody could help me out, please contact me here or "rockis@rockishosting.cf"

2. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRockis View Post
    Hello, i'm a Game Developer, YouTuber (550subs) and Website Hoster (shared hosting) from Finland. I have made multiple mobile games, and one PC game. Im currently developing a big WW2 multiplayer game for PC, but the problem is that i would need a vps for my servers.What would i want?- Linux VPS-* 1-2GB RAM [More is better, but this is the minium!]-* Semi-good CPU [4cores]-* Atleast 100GB storage [SSD or HDD, doesn't matter currently.]-* Good internet speeds.- Europe- Open Ports- 1 / 2 IPv4'sWhat can i offer to you?-* Your advertises for my shared hosting websites.-* Your link for my youtube videos description.-* Your logo and name for the game splashscreen (before you start the game)-* Other? You can always ask! If somebody could help me out, please contact me here or "rockis@rockishosting.cf"
    We might be able to assist you. We are actually looking for someone to beta test our VPS hosting offers (free). PM me.
    Allthepics.net - Unlimited Cloud Powered Image Hosting

FreeWHT Newbie
    Default PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWebHostingWorld View Post
    We might be able to assist you. We are actually looking for someone to beta test our VPS hosting offers (free). PM me.

Hey, i didnt see way to PM you. I added you as a friend.

5. Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWebHostingWorld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRockis View Post
    Hey, i didnt see way to PM you. I added you as a friend.
    It is because you must have 10 Post before PM can start, usually takes 24hrs after 10th post.