Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AllThePics.net

Community Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWebHostingWorld View Post
    I think I figured out the issue (not corrected yet). I suspect it is the max_execution_time in php. Uploading a 100MB file takes more than 30 seconds!
    Not how I'm uploading it. I'm using a server to do it on my end. It's taking just a matter of seconds. Something is happening during the conversion process. The little circle starts spinning on the image, and then it gets the error. It's actually happening AFTER it is uploaded. I still think it's an execution issue of some sort. Are the images being converted?

2. Sponsored Links
    No issue here.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

Community Leader
    I tried again late last night. Single or a few small images were fine. Tons of small images broke the system, and large images broken the system. I don't know if the files are being converted, or what exactly happens on the backend, but it does sound like an execution time issue of some sort.

5. Sponsored Links
    You are right. I tracked down the issue. The script does an image resize as part of the "spinning circle". That process is running out of memory on larger images. Working on a fix. Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    I tried again late last night. Single or a few small images were fine. Tons of small images broke the system, and large images broken the system. I don't know if the files are being converted, or what exactly happens on the backend, but it does sound like an execution time issue of some sort.
    Allthepics.net - Unlimited Cloud Powered Image Hosting

Thanks for testing.
    Allthepics.net - Unlimited Cloud Powered Image Hosting

FreeWHT Novice
    I will try your website for image uploading & sharing of our projects.