Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    FreeWHT Novice jyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21
    Default Users and Upgrading
    Users might want to upgrade, not only because they may have changed their mind in regard to paid hosting, but also because the whole free situation was just a trial thing to them. In other words, they don't trust hosts so they want a free taste. Anyway, what percentage do you think wants a free trial?

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Community Leader
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    972
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jyy View Post
    Users might want to upgrade, not only because they may have changed their mind in regard to paid hosting, but also because the whole free situation was just a trial thing to them. In other words, they don't trust hosts so they want a free taste. Anyway, what percentage do you think wants a free trial?
    Free trials of paid hosting and free hosting are two entirely different things. If they don't trust hosts, that's what the money-back guarantees are for. Very few people go into free hosting with the mindset that they are going to upgrade.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

  4. #3
    FreeWHT Novice jyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    Free trials of paid hosting and free hosting are two entirely different things. If they don't trust hosts, that's what the money-back guarantees are for. Very few people go into free hosting with the mindset that they are going to upgrade.
    In that case, what are people selling free hosting hoping for? Is it possible they want a percentage of people to take the paid offer from the start, without going into free hosting?

  5. Sponsored Links
  6. #4
    Community Leader
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    972
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by jyy View Post
    In that case, what are people selling free hosting hoping for? Is it possible they want a percentage of people to take the paid offer from the start, without going into free hosting?
    They are hoping for upgrades, for sure! But most people don't understand that upgrades just don't happen all that often. A lot of free hosts also just look to build numbers (get as many clients as they can) and then try to sell the host. Big numbers = potential big upgrades to people who don't know any better.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

  7. #5
    FreeWHT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2
    Default need satisfaction of client
    i think it is better to get free hosting. you paid and use 1 month . if not satisfied then money back guarantee here. in this case customer mostly satisfied.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •