FreeWHT Newbie
    Default Tired of White hat Seo *sigh* what your opinion ?
    Ive seen white hat techniques being used and it take a little while to rank and get traffic and clients , however black hats storm up the ranking s in a week , after maybe 3 weeks they disappear ( i assume google penalised them ) , Then alofa sudden another black-hat site will be made , thus giving me only short periods of exposure to top ranks and clients.

I dont know anymore , is it worth it to do things right whats your take on this?

Community Leader
    The only SEO is good, popular content. There is no easy substitute for that. If you have good content and a popular site, the SEO will happen. If SEO were as easy as whitehat or blackhat methods or all this other crap, everybody would be at the top of the search engines, which we know isn't possible.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

FreeWHT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    The only SEO is good, popular content. There is no easy substitute for that. If you have good content and a popular site, the SEO will happen. If SEO were as easy as whitehat or blackhat methods or all this other crap, everybody would be at the top of the search engines, which we know isn't possible.
    Aww very true , when i started this i was al about links to gain rank it took me months to go up , then oneday i tweaked content , not much and not for long and in that short space of time i saw a bigger jump in rankings than the links ever gave me. To be fair i think it goes hand in hand you need both google needs a measure of authority and right now that is links ans social signals to a degree. But yes you can have all the links in the world if your content is lacking your links will let the whole world know " i have crappy content " so it defeats the purpose.

I forget IN the end google and your website are trying to do one thing , provide an answer or resource to a user.

FreeWHT Novice
    White Hat SEO techniques are Google recommended methods for website promotion.