Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Community Leader Brinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,628
    Thumbs Up Extra Looking for Helpers for Site
    So i want to start some kinda Forum but looking for people with suggestions and who would like to help with it. I own a IPB License which I want to use as the forum for the site. Looking for serious enquirers only.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #2
    Community Leader
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    979
    Default
    What kinda site?
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

  4. #3
    Default
    I'm willing to help

  5. Sponsored Links
  6. #4
    Community Leader Brinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,628
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by wswd View Post
    What kinda site?
    Not sure, looking for suggestions as well. I love doing forums and would like to start one but just need ideas for something that would interest people.

    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaJaaam View Post
    I'm willing to help
    Ok, well my first step is to come up with the forum suggestion.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

  7. #5
    Default
    x Responsive Theme
    x Attractive Theme
    x Think for your forum specific topic
    x What features can attract users
    x Active Staffs
    x No Downtime
    x Hidden Forum for XXX

  8. #6
    Community Leader Brinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,628
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaJaaam View Post
    x Responsive Theme
    x Attractive Theme
    x Think for your forum specific topic
    x What features can attract users
    x Active Staffs
    x No Downtime
    x Hidden Forum for XXX
    I know most of that. I been using forums for years I just need a Topic suggestion. Like FreeWebHostingTalk is about web hosting. I know now a days its hard to come up with a topic that not everyone is thinking about and would attract users.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

  9. #7
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinks View Post
    I know most of that. I been using forums for years I just need a Topic suggestion. Like FreeWebHostingTalk is about web hosting. I know now a days its hard to come up with a topic that not everyone is thinking about and would attract users.
    Make one like TheBot.net it's registration is closed permanently so you can take that chance

  10. #8
    Community Leader Brinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,628
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaJaaam View Post
    Make one like TheBot.net it's registration is closed permanently so you can take that chance
    I like the idea of that but if I go that way I wont be adding the "Bot" part because most of that looks illegal or just plain wrong
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

  11. #9
    Default
    Then make one with money making topics & marketplace

  12. #10
    Community Leader Brinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,628
    Default
    What do you think of these names?

    * ExpertPanel
    * ExpertTeam
    * ExperTeam (one less T)
    * WebWWW
    * Webase
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •