Default Mods , spamming and that sort of thing....
    Are there any active moderators on this website? i see so much spamming it makes you not want to bother helping a person because some guy just comes and repeats your answer
    Last edited by PeterShene; 11-01-2017 at 06:41 AM.

2. Sponsored Links
    There is 2. Most is not spam, it just what you feel is spam. If you wanna speak spam, this is spam;

Quote Originally Posted by PeterShene View Post
    Thats exactly what i said ....
    Last edited by Brinks; 11-01-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL

Quote Originally Posted by Brinks View Post
    There is 2. Most is not spam, it just what you feel is spam. If you wanna speak spam, this is spam;
    Ok brinks i did that because this david guy went on about 5 poss litrally saying what i had just said...... i get email notifications ...on other forums thats spam and power posting too. nyway if you say it ok then i guess it is , i try and help u can look at my history of rplies ,i dont ever do one liners really. This was just a case of frustration . My apologies

5. Sponsored Links
    Community Leader
    To add to what Brinks said, there are definitely a lot of posts and one liners that are possibly people just trying to boost their post count so they can post ads, etc., but is it really spam? Just depends. Often times it's a gray area.

We do appreciate your reports PeterShene, and appreciate that you are trying to make the community better for everyone. If a person's posts are nothing but silly one-liners and just repeating what has already been said, yes, that person is probably going to be talked to by one of us.
    InstaFree.com - Fast, Reliable Hosting...For FREE!

Hi wswd you must be th eother mod , now i know both of you haha . Yeah i get its grey area and not as easy as just saying what is and isnt spam. Just i enjoy forums alot , especially when somebody asks a question and you remember to when you struggled with that problem ages ago and figured it out , you get excited to share with the person asking.

And i have also learnt things from oter forums that would have taken me months to learn on my own .

Sadly many of the forums i used to belong to lost members who always tried to give good answers , due to people spamming , and thus the forum "dies". Forums in general are becoming rare , due to spammers, due to social media i just dont want to see another one bite the dust. I im glad however you are ( yourself and brinks ) are doing what you can regarding any issues.

Im sorry for causing a bit of a stir.

You are Fine Peter, we appreciate people like you. I myself love forums and me and wswd has been working hard of FWHT, but with limited resources its getting harder to maintain,
    Click the Lock for a FREE SSL